Pre Workshop Tune- Up
• Three-day tune- up training
• For groups of 4-8 dogs with similar capabilities, and two to four handlers
• Basic fundamental training and review gives handlers the confidence necessary to address field issues that may be plaguing performance and limiting expectations.
• Sessions include drills and exercises to enhance handler capabilities, including red zone handling, getting the first look and reading momentum changes on blinds.
• Numerous field setups, teaching scenarios and drills
Please contact Robin Moneyhun at email@example.com for more information.